MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- Hamza, Nahida H, Evaluation Of Water Quality Of Diyala River For Irrigation Purposes, Diyala Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 05, No. 02, pp. 82-98, December 2012, Iraq.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ansari, N.and Al-Jabbari, M, Hemrin reservoir, geological and hydrological investigation, J. of Water Res., Special Publ. No. 2, Sector 2, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Aqeel et al., S, Qusay A. Al-Suhail, Spectral Analysisof Some Selected Hydrochemical Parameters of Diyala River In Iraq, Fourteenth International Water Technology Conference, IWTC14 2010 Cairo, Egypt, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ansari, et al., Suspended and Solute Loads on the Lower Diyala River, Lulea University of Technology, (2014) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253518411. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, Enaam, Evaluation of Surface Water Quality Indices for Heavy Metals of Diyala River-Iraq, Journal of Natural Sciences Research, ISSN 2224-3186 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0921 (Online), Vol.3, No.8, Iraq.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Documented data, Operation department, Water Resources Ministry, Baghdad, Iraq. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bhargava, D. S., Use of a water quality index forriver classification and zoning of the Ganga River. Environmental Pollution, B6, 51-67.(1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.