MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- T. C. Triantafillou, C. Papanicolau, Mater. & Struct. J. E 39, 85 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bournas, P. Lontou, C. G. Papanicolau, T. C. Triantafillou, ACI Struct J 104, 740 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Dossland, “Fiber Reinforcement in Load Carrying Concrete Structures”. Ph.D. Thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, pp. 254, (March 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Davis, Tensile testing, 2nd edition, ASM international (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Brameshuber, Textile Reinforced Concrete-State-of-the-Art, TC 201-TRC. Bagneux, France. RILEM Publications S.A.R.L. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hegger, J. & S. Voss, Eng. Struct. E 30, 2050 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fangyu, C. Huisu, J. Kefeng, Z. Wulong, L. Tao, Y. Yujie, Const. & Build. Mat. J., E 65, 620 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Lin, R. Huang, C. Lee, & H. M. Hsu, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, E 16, 214, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Gangadharappa, K. E. Prakash, G. S. Suresh, M. N. Shesha, (IJETCAS), E 5, 239, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Eldin, M. Mourad, R. R. No. 47/426 King Saud University, college of engineering research center, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Parande, D. G. Gaidhankar, (IJRAT), E 2, 2321 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ISQ. No. 5/1984, “Portland cement”, COSQC, Iraq [Google Scholar]
- ISQ No. 45/1984, “Ruins the natural resources used in concrete construction”, COSQC, Iraq [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C-494/C 494M-05, “Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete” [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C-618-03, “Standard specification for coal fly ash and raw or calcined natural pozzolan for use in concrete” [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C-1240-07, “Standard Specification for the Use of Silica Fume as a Mineral Admixture in Hydraulic Cement Concrete, Mortar, and Grout”. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C-311-05. “Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing Fly Ash or Natural Pozzolans for Use in Portland-Cement Concrete” [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C305-04, “Standard Practice for Mechanical Mixing of Hydraulic Cement Pastes and Mortars of Plastic consistency”. [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, “Specification and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete”. London”, UK: Association House, February (2002) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C348-14, “Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars” [Google Scholar]
- B.S 6319-7 Part 116, “Method for Determination of Tensile Strength of Mortar”, British Standard Institution (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.