MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- EC 1: Actions on structures-Part 1-2: general actions-Actions on structures exposed to fire. EN 1991-1-2:2002 (European Committee for Standardization, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- EC 3: Design of steel structures-Part 1-2: General rules-Structural fire design. EN 1993-1-2:2005 (European Committee for Standardization; 2004). [Google Scholar]
- BS5950: Part 8:1990: Code of Practice for Fire Resistant Design (The steel construction institute, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- 2nd ed (Taylor and Francis e-Library, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Dharma, K.H. Tan, Eng. Str., 29, 2391-2402 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Dharma, K.H. Tan, Eng. Str., 29, 2403-2418, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Yin, Y.C. Wang, Jour. of Const. Ste. Res., 61, 183-211 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Yin, Y.C. Wang. Jour. of Con. Ste. Res., 61, 213-234 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Choe; A. H. Varma, A. Agarwal; and A, Surovek, Jour. of Str. Eng., 127, 954-966 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Walz1, A. Surovek, A. Agarwal, L. Choe, A. Varma, (Council Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. P Timoshenko, J. M. Gere “Theory of Elastic Stability” 2nd ed. (McGraw-Hill, NY, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.