MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Geomatics|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- N. Garber, L. Hoel, Traffic and Highway Engineering, University of Virginia (2010). [Google Scholar]
- COSIT. Population Estimates of Dhi Qar For the Year 2010, DPLFS 20, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Falih The Utilization of Geomatics Techniques for Analysis of Urban Areas Transportation Network, A Thesis Submitted to the Building and Construction Engineering Department, University of Technology, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Dhi-Qar Governorate Assessment Report, UNHCR, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ziboon, Z. I. Qasim, K. Falih, JEASD 21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- H. Weiping, Wu Chi Urban Road Network Accessibility Evaluation Method Based On GISSpatial Analysis Techniques (SG, South China, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- SENSYS® Traffic AB (publ) Advanced sensors andsystems for traffic informatics and traffic safety”, Jonkoping Sweden, (2015). www.sensys.se [Google Scholar]
- M. Haider Trip Assignment models in Trans CAD”. Ted Rogers School of Management Ryerson University. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Qasim Travel Demand Modeling: AL-Amarah City As a Case Study thesis submitted to the Engineering College, University of Baghdad. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Ismael “A GIS-Assisted Optimal Route Selection Based on Transportation Network Design(Baghdad Metro Case Study)”. College of Engineering, University of Baghdad. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.