MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Resources Engineering and Geomatics|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- A.A. Goncharov, Sistemy Bezopasnosti, No 1, 365-368 (2014)-in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bollschweiler, M. Stoffel, Prog. Phys. Geog., 34 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Vinogradov, Bull. of the Moscow State Regional University, ser. “Natural Sciences”, No 4, 52-56 (2014)-in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- M. Stoffel, B. Wyżga, R.A. Marston, Geomorphology, 272 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- SP 33-101-2003. (Gosstroy of Russia, Moscow, 2004)-in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Hydraulic structures accidents risk assessment guidelines (All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering, St. Petersburg, 2005)-in Russian. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Card, J.R. Ward, P.J. Clarkson, J. Healthc. Risk Manag., 31 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of designed hydrological maps and graphical charts (Gidrometeoizdat Publishing House, Leningrad, 1986)-in Russian. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.