MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- Wikipedia, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Zelot, “FDI effects on developing country economics”, FDI journal, 4, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Saunders, “The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment.” Canadian Journal of Economics, 28, pp. 77-84, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD, “World Investment Report, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Agarwal, “Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey”, Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 116 (4), pp. 739-773, 1980. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Cheema, “Investing in Iraq: Prospects and Challenges”, New Delhi India (Feb 20, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Parletun, “The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: A Regional Analysis with Focus on Belarus”, (2008) http://biblioteket.ehl.lu.se/olle/papers/0002948.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.