MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- ACI Committee 213R-03, 2003, Guide for Structural Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, Reported by ACI committee 213, ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, pp. 213R-1-38. [Google Scholar]
- AL-Awadi, A.Y., 2013, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Baghdad. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C490-00, 2000, Use of Apparatus for the Determination of Length Change of Hardened Cement Paste, Mortar, and Concrete, Annual Book of ASTM Standards C490-00. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C293-02, 2002, Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Center-Point Load), Annual Book of ASTM Standards C293-02, pp. 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C494-05, 2005, Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete, Annual Book of ASTM Standards. [Google Scholar]
- Bentz, D.P., 2007, Internal Curing of High-Performance Blended Cement Mortars, ACI Materials Journal, Vol. (104), No. (4), pp. 408-414. [Google Scholar]
- Bouzoubaa, N., and Lachemi, M., 2001, Self-Compacting Concrete Incorporating High-Volumes of Class F Fly Ash: Preliminary Results, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 31, No.3, pp413-420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution. B.S 1881, Part 116, 1985, Method for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes. [Google Scholar]
- Cusson, D., and Hoogeveen, T., 2005, Nantes, France, pp. 579-584. [Google Scholar]
- Cusson, Z., and Lounis, L., 2010,. [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, 2002, Specification and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete, pp. 32, www.efranice.org. [Google Scholar]
- ERMCO, 2005, The European Guidelines for SCC, pp. 63, www.efca.info. [Google Scholar]
- Friggle, T., and Reeves, D., 2008, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, pp. 71-80. [Google Scholar]
- Holm, T.A., and Bremner, T.W., 2000, Engineer Research and Development Center, ERDC/SL TR-00-3, C.116, Vicksburg. [Google Scholar]
- Horta, A., 2005, M.Sc. Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, pp.228. [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specifications, IQS No.5, 1984, The Portland Cement, Central Apparatus for Standardization and Quality Control. (Translated from Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specifications, IQS No.45, 1984, The Used Aggregate from Natural Sources in Concrete and Building, Central Apparatus for Standardization and Quality Control. (Translated from Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Lura, P., 2003, Ph.D. thesis, Technical University of Delft. [Google Scholar]
- Lura, P., Bentz, D.P., Lange, D.A., Kovler, K., and Bentur, A., 2004, Proceeding International RILEM Symposium on Concrete Science and Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois. RILEM Publications S.A.R.L., pp. 137-151. [Google Scholar]
- Munaz, A.N., Bushra, I., and Rahman, S., 2011, BUET-Japan Institute of Disaster Prevention and Urban Safety, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp. 22-28. [Google Scholar]
- Selvamony, M.S., Ravikumar, S.U., and Basil, G., 2010,. [Google Scholar]
- Villareal, V.H., 2008, Eds. D. Bentz and B. Mohr, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, pp. 45-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.