MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- P. Richard and M. H. Cheyrezy, Proceedings of the V. Mohan Malhotra Symposium, ACI, SP-144, S. Francisco. No.4, pp.507-518, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jeong and H. Lee,, international Conference on sustainable Building, Asia, Seoul. [Google Scholar]
- W. Shuxin, and C. Victor Li., ACI Materials Journal, pp. 97-105, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dashti Rahmatabadi, International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research Vol. 4, No. 4, pp.354-358, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hattatoglou and A. Bakis, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural, Vol.10, No.4, pp.503-507, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Al-.Jubory, civil Eng. department, University of Mosul (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lee and D.H. Chisholm, Study Report No. 146, Building Research Levy, New Zealand, pp. 1-29, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C684-(2003), Standard Test Method for Making, Accelerated Curing, and Testing Concrete Compression Test Specimens, http://www.astm.org/Standards/C684.htm [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi specification, No.5/1984., “Portland cement” [Google Scholar]
- B.S.882, “Specification for Aggregates from Natural Sources for Concrete”, British Standards Institution, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1240-03, “Standard Specification for Use of Silica Fume as a Mineral Admixture in Hydraulic-Cement Concrete, Mortar, and Grout” (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Superplasticizer, pc260, for DCP company, product data sheet, http://www.dcp-int.com/psmenaenglish. [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 211-91 ““Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal, Heavyweight, and Mass Concrete” (ACI 211.1-91) (Reapproved 2009), American Concrete Institute, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. 1881 Part 116 “Method for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes” British Standards Institution,)1989) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C 496-96 “Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens manual book of ASTM standards’ Vol. 04, No.2, pp-36-38, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM designation C78-02’ “Standard test method for flexural strength of concrete (using samples beam with third point loading) (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.