MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- V. Penttala, F. Al-Neshawy, Cement and Concrete research, 32, No. 9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohta, Proc. Second Canada/Japan Workshop on Low Temperature Effects on Concrete (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mehta, P. Monteiro, Concrete microstructure, properties, and materials (Indian Concrete Institute, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Marchand, R, Pleau, R. Gange, Mat. Sci. Conc. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pigeon, C., Talbot, J., Marchand, H. Hornain, Cem. Conc. Res. 26, 10 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jacobsen, J., Marchand, H. Hornain, Cem. Conc. Res., 25, 8 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- IQS No. 5, COSQC, Iraq (1984) (in Arabic) [Google Scholar]
- IQS No. 45, COSQC, Iraq (1984) (in Arabic) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1240-15, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12390-P: 3, British Standard Institution, UK (2002) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C666-15, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rønning, Ph.D. Thesis, Nor. Inst. Tech. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Neville, Properties of concrete, (Prentice Hall, UK, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.