MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- M.T. Bassuoni, and M. L. Nehdiet, Cement and Concrete Research 37 pp 1070-1084, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Sesha, S. T. Sehadri, R. Srinivasa, Sravana, P. Sarika, Volume: 02, Sep-(2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Siad, H. A. Mesbah, H. Khelafi, B. S. Kamali, and M. Mouli, Can. Journal in civil engineering, 37 pp 441-449, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Bassuoni M. L. Nehdiet, and M. Amin,: Proceedings of the ICE-Construction Materials, Volume 160, August, PP 113-123, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Senhadji, G. Escadeillas, M. Mouli, H. Khelafi, and Benosman, Powder Technology 254 314-323, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Fan., Z.Q. Hu, and H.Y. Luan, Interaction and Multiscale Mechanics, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.41-56, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Saleh, Z. A. Al-Din, and R. Z. Jasim, Eng.&Tech. Journal, Vol.30 No. 11, pp. 259-272, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C150, “Specification for Portland Cement” Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol. 04-02, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specification, No.5., “Portland cement”.(1984) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C618-03, “Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete”, Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol. 04-02, February, p. 3. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, “Specification and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete”,, February, pp.32 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Self-compacting concrete European project group, “The European Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete” May, pp 43-56, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Attiogbe, and S. H. Rizkalla, ACI Materials Journal I November-December PP: 481-488, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.