MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering and Construction Management|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- D. Shanthini, E.K. Mohanraj, International Journal of Science and Engineering Research (IJ0SER), 3, Issue 10, (.2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.R Lankard, Concrete International,.6, No.12, pp.44-47, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- R. Giridhar, P. Rama, M. Rao, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering, 2, Issue 7, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Lankard., J.K. Newell, SP-81, Fiber Reinforce Concrete-International Symposium, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, Mich, pp. 287-306, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sonebi, L. Svermova, J.M. Bartos., ACI material journal, pp.136-145, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sashidhar, Ph.D Thesis, Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. kim, J. choi, journal of the Korea concrete institute, 18, No.5, pp703-708, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iraq Standard Specification (IQS) No.5, “Portland cement”, Baghdad, 8p, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Iraq Standard Specification (IQS) No.45, “Natural sources of aggregate used in building and concrete”, Baghdad, 13p, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C 1240-05, “Standard Specification for Silica Fume Used in Cementitious Mixtures”, American Society for Testing and Material International, 04.02, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C 494-05, “Standard Specification for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete”, American Society for Testing and Material International, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, “Specifications and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete”, EFNARC, UK (www.efnarc.org), pp. 1-32, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Mahdi, Ph.D. thesis, Building and Construction Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Yazici, S. Aydın, H. Yiǧiter, M. Y. Yardımc, G. Alptuna, journal of material in civil engineering, 22, No.11, pp.1093-1101, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S 1881: Part 116, “Method for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes”., British Standards Institution, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C496-04. “Standard Test Method for Splitting Tensile Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens”, American Society for Testing and Materials, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ramakrishnan, V. Srinivasan, ACI Publications SP-79, pp. 797-812, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sonebi, L. Svermova., P, J. M. Bartos, Materials’ and Structures, pp.79-86, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Parameswaran, T.S. Krishnamoorthy, K. Balasubramanian,, S. Gangadar, Structural Engineering Research Center, Taramani, Madras, India [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Krishman,, D. Elevaras, International Journal of Engineering research and technology, 3, Issue5, pp.534-537, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.