MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- F.H. Chen, Foundation on Expansive Soils, Development in Geotechnical Engineering, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, New York, USA, 463 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- E. Cokca, EJGE. 4, 1-4 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Wilson, J.G. Davis and N. Mejia, Landscaping on Expansive Soils, www.ext.colostate.Edu, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Yoder, and M.W. Witczak, Principles of Pavement Design, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, 699 (1975). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Muntohar, Regional Seminar at Islamic University of Indonesia Sept. 4th, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, HYPERLINK (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Abd El-Aziz, M. Abo-Hashema, and M. El-Shourbagy, Fourth Mansoura International Engineering Conference (4th IEC), Faculty of Engineering, Mansoura University, Egypt, April (2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalkan, and S. Akbulut,, Eng. Geol. Journal, 73, 145-156 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.F Ahmed, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Technology, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Karim, Z.W. Samueel, S.F. Ahmed, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference of Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, American University of Beirut (BCEE2), 17-18 Oct., 2015, Geotechnical Engineering Part, 117-121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 226, Silica Fume in Concrete: Preliminary Report. ACI Materials Journal March-April, PP.66-158 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Luther, High-Performance Silica Fume (Microsilica)-Modified Cementitious Repair Materials, 69th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, paper no. 890448 (January), 88-94 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- K. Harichane, M. Ghrici. And S. Kenai, Int J Civ Eng, Vol. 9, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Goswami, and B. Singh, Ground Improvement, 9, 175-182 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Little,, Handbook for Stabilization of Pavements, Subgrades, and Base Course with Lime, Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuqe, Iowa (1995). [Google Scholar]
- N. Yong Raymond, V. R. Ouhadi., Experimental study on instability of bases on natural and lime/cementstabilized clayey soils, Applied Clay Science (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Beeghly Joel, S. Michael, Int J Soil Sediment Water, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.