MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, and M. D. Fredlund, “Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, S. K. Vanapalli, D. E. Pufahl, “Predicting the shear strength function for unsaturated soils using the soil-water characteristic curve”, Unsaturated soils : proceedings of the first International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT ’95, Paris, France, 6-8 September. Vol. 3. (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Johari, A. Hooshmand Nejad,, “Prediction Of Soil-Water Characteristic Curve Using Gene Expression Programming”, IJST, Transactions of Civil Engineering, Vol. 39, No. C1, pp. 143-165. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Johari, A. A. Javadi, “Prediction of soil-water characteristic curve using neural network”, Unsaturated Soils-Alonso & Gens (eds) Taylor & Francis Group, London, pp. 461-466. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Johari, G. Habibagahi, A. Ghahramani, “Prediction of a Soil-Water Characteristic Curve Using a Genetic-Based Neural Network”, Scientia Iranica, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp 284-294. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Johari, G. Habibagahi, A. Ghahramani, “Prediction of SWCC using artificial intelligent systems: A comparative study”, Scientia Iranica 8 (5), pp 1002-1008. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Lee, Y.K. Kim, S. J. Lee, “A Method to Estimate Soil-Water Characteristic Curve For Weathered Granite Soil”, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nikhil, Yoon Seok, Seung-Rae Lee, Deuk-Hwan Lee, “ANN Based Estimation of SWCC Fitting Parameters for Korean Weathered Soil Considering In-Situ Characteristics”, The 2016 world congress on advances on Civil, Environmental, and Materials Research. (ACEM16). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Won Taek Oh, Sai K. Vanapalli, “Modelling the Stress versus Settlement Behavior of Model Footings in Saturated and Unsaturated Sandy Soils”, The 12th International Conference of International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics (IACMAG) 1-6 October, Goa, India. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Pérez-García, “Determination of Soil-Water Characteristic Curve with pressure plate test”. in Groundwater-Contaminant and Resource Management book, Safandila, Querétaro, México: Secretaria de Comunicaciones y Transportes, Mexican Transportation Institute;. 54 p. Publicación Técnica No. 313 (in Spanish). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Anuchit Uchaipichat,, “Variation of Pile Capacity in Unsaturated Clay Layer with Suction”, Ejge, Vol. 17, pp. 2425-2433. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. K, Vanapalli, Taylan Z.N, “Design of Single Piles Using the Mechanics of Unsaturated Soils”, Int. Jour. of GEOMATE, March, Vol. (2), No. 1 (Sl. No. 3), pp. 197-204.(2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. K., Vanapalli, A. Wright, D.G. Fredlund,, “Shear Strength Behavior of a Silty Soil Over the Suction Range From 0 to 1,000,000 kPa”, 53th Canadian Geotechnical Conference, at Moterial, Quebec, Canada, October. (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.