MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 155, 2018VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information and Measuring Equipment and Technologies“ (IME&T 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A. Sokolov, Fores. 1, 8 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Keenan, I. Miles The Handbook of Technology Foresight (Edward Elgar, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Morozova, Bul. of the Chuv. Univ. 3, 178 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gorbachev, V.I. Syryamkin, Neuro-fuzzy methods in intelligent systems for processing and analyzing multidimensional information (Tomsk State University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Shashev, S.V. Shidlovskiy, J. Phy: Conf. Ser. 881 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Shashev, MATEC Web Conf. 79 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Vyatchekin, Fuzzy methods of automatic classification (UE «Technoprint», 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Smirnov, Forecasting and classification of economic systems under conditions of uncertainty by methods of artificial neural networks (Orenburg State University, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Khaydukov, Phil. of mathem: act. probl. 2, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Boyarshinova, Eltyshev D.K. Automated control systems and information technologies (Publishing House of the Central Scientific and Technical University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rutkovskaya, M. Pilinsky, L. Rutkovsky, Neural networks, genetic algorithms and fuzzy systems (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Janikow, Fuzzy Processing in Decision Trees (University of Missouri, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gorbachev, Designing a Hybrid Neural-Fuzzy System Based on Soft Computing (Tomsk State University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kruglov, M.I. Long, R.Y. Golunov, Fuzzy logic and artificial neural networks (FIZMATLIT, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.