MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Gautam, S. and M.K. Tiwari, Components and benefits of E-learning system. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Bhuasiri, W., et al., Critical success factors for e-learning in developing countries: A comparative analysis between ICT experts and faculty. Computers & Education, 2012. 58(2): p. 843-855. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anggrainingsih, Rini, et al. "Determining elearning critical success factor at sebelas maret university using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP).” Technology of Information and Communication (ISemantic), International Seminar on Application for. IEEE, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ayhan, M.B., A Fuzzy AHP approach for supplier selection problem: a case study in a gear motor company. arXiv preprint arXiv:1311.2886, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kabir, G. and A. Akhtar Hasin, Evaluation of customer oriented success factors in mobile commerce using fuzzy AHP. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 2011. 4(2): p. 361-386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kimiafar, K., et al., Prioritizing factors influencing nurses’ satisfaction with hospital information systems: a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process approach. CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 2014. 32(4): p. 174-181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zain, D. and B. Santoso, Determination of Naval Based Locations: Strategy to Maximize Performance Monitoring of Defense and Security Systems in The Sea (Study on Maritime Security and Defense Systems in Indonesia). Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, 2011. 9(1): p. 254-263. [Google Scholar]
- Tiznado, M. and L. Pradenas, LOCATION OF PREHOSPITAL CARE BASIS THROUGH COMBINED FUZZY AHP AND GIS METHOD. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Biškupić, I.O., S. Lacković, and K. Jurina, Successful and Proactive e-learning Environment Fostered by Teachers’ Motivation in Technology Use. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2015. 174: p. 3656-3662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McGill, T.J., J.E. Klobas, and S. Renzi, Critical success factors for the continuation of e-learning initiatives. The Internet and Higher Education, 2014. 22: p. 24-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lwoga, E.T., Critical success factors for adoption of web-based learning management systems in Tanzania. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, 2014. 10(1): p. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Chow, W.S. and S. Shi, Investigating students’ satisfaction and continuance intention toward e-learning: An Extension of the expectation–confirmation model. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. 141: p. 1145-1149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srdevic, Z., B. Blagojevic, and B. Srdevic, AHP based group decision-making in ranking loan applicants for purchasing irrigation equipment: a case study. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 2011. 17(4): p. 531-543. [Google Scholar]
- Huong, N.Q., COMBINING AHP GROUP ANALYSIS AND GIS IN VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT OF PROTECTED AREA IN VIETNAM. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ssebuggwawo, D.D., S.S. Hoppenbrouwers, and H.E. Proper, Group Decision Making in Collaborative Modeling. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Meixner, O., Fuzzy AHP group decision analysis and its application for the evaluation of energy sources. Institute of Marketing and Innovation. Vienna, Austria, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, L., Ranking of the factors associated with road accidents using correlation analysis and fuzzy TOPSIS. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Govindan, K., A. Diabat, and K.M. Shankar, Analyzing the drivers of green manufacturing with fuzzy approach. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2015. 96: p. 182-193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Astuty, W., An Analysis on the Impact of Participatory Budgeting and Procedural Fairness Toward Manager’s Commitment and Performance. Global Journal of Management And Business Research, 2015. 14(5). [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty, R., A. Ray, and P. Dan, Multi criteria decision making methods for location selection of distribution centers. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 2013. 4(4): p. 491-504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, N. and S. Subramoniam, Ranking Critical Success Factors of Healthcare Management Information Systems using AHP. 2014, ISAHP. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.