MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Y. Wang, and M.M. Tseng, Integrating comprehensive customer requirements into product design. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 60(1), 175-178. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Khoo, C. Chen, W. Yan An investigating on a prototype customer oriented information system for product concept development. Computers in Industry. 49, 157-174. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. C. Racela, Customer Orientation, Innovation Competencies, and Firm Performance: A Proposed Conceptual Model. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 148, 16-23. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WWAP (World Water Assesment Programme). Managing Water Under Uncertainity and Risk-United Nations World Water Assessment Programme United Nations World Water Development Report 4. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, Paris, France. Available: https://goo.gl/gm6igd (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Statistic of Thailand. Number of holdings by agricultural registration of holder and size of total area of holding in 2013. Accessed on 23 August 2017 [online]. Available: https://goo.gl/786kvv (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wichitarapongsakun, C. Sarin, P. Klomjek, and S. Chuenchooklin, Rainfall prediction and meteorological drought analysis in the Sakae Krang river basin of Thailand. Agriculture and Natural Resources, 50(6), 490-498. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. X. Soulis, S. Elmaloglou, and N. Dercas, Investigating the effects of soil moisture sensors positioning and accuracy on soil moisture based drip irrigation scheduling systems. Agricultural Water Management, 148, 258-268. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Campbell, Creating customer knowledge competence: managing customer relationship management programs strategically. Industrial Marketing Management, 32(5), 375-383. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Poston, An Exercise in Personal Exploration: Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Association of Surgical Technologists. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Natural Resources Management and Environment Department (NRMED), Water treatment and use in agricultural. Food and Agriculture Organization corporate document repository. Accessed on 26 August 2017 [online]. Available : https://goo.gl/qG9V4n (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Primary Industries, Chapter D9: Irrigation scheduling. NSW Government. Accessed on 28 August 2017 [online]. Available: https://goo.gl/qgSxig. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Raghav, 5 Important factors affecting the demand of water for crops. Accessed on 23 August 2017 [online]. Available: https://goo.gl/gXwDRj. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Olszewski, P. Jeranyama, C.D. Kennedy, and C.J. Demoranville, Automated cycled sprinkler irrigation for spring frost protection of cranberries. Agricultural Water Management, 189, 19-26. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Foster, N. Brozovic, and A.P. Butler, Why well yield matters for managing agricultural drought risk. Weather and Climate Extremes. 10, 11–19. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Jerry, and H.P. John, Temperature extremes: Effect on plant growth and development. Weather and Climate Extremes. 10, 4-10. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Abbasi, N. Islam, and Z. A. Shaikh, A review of wireless sensors and networks' applications in agriculture. Computer Standards and Interfaces, 36(2), 263-270. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, N. Kumar, K.P. Singh, P. Kumar, K. Srinivas, and A.K. Srivastva, Integrating water harvesting and gravity-fed micro-irrigation system for efficient water management in terraced land for growing vegetables. Biosystems Engineering, 102(1), 106-113. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Barragan, L. Cots, J. Monserrat, R. Lopez, and I. P. Wu, Water distribution uniformity and scheduling in micro-irrigation systems for water saving and environmental protection. Biosystems Engineering, 107(3), 202-211. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thai Meteorological Department. Weather forecasting in central Thailand. Accessed on 30 August 2017. Available: https://goo.gl/sSNarB. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.