MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, and L. L. Berry, “Servqual: A Multiple-Item Scale For Measuring Consumer Perc,” J. Retail., vol. 64, no. 1, p. 12 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Istiani Maulina, 2014. “Analisis Tingkat Kepuasan Pasien Umum Rawat Inap Terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan RUMKITDIK Kramat Jati, Jakarta Timur (Unpublished thesis). Bogor : Institut Pertanian Bogor. Indonesia. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Martilla, J.A.; James, “Importance-Performance Analysis,” J. Mark., vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 77–79, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Cohen, E. Coleman, and M. J. Kangethe, “An importance-performance analysis of hospital information system attributes: A nurses’ perspective,” Int. J. Med. Inform., vol. 86, pp. 82–90 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Choi, W. H. Cho, S. Lee, H. Lee, and C. Kim, “The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study,” J. Bus. Res., vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 913–921, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li et al., “Evaluating patients’ perception of service quality at hospitals in nine Chinese cities by use of the ServQual scale,” Asian Pac. J. Trop. Biomed., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 497–504 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hill, J. Brierley, & R. MacDougall. How to measure customer satisfaction (2nd ed.). Burlington, VT, USA: Gower. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mohebifar, H. Hasani, A. Barikani, and S. Rafiei, “Evaluating Service Quality from Patients’ Perceptions: Application of Importance–performance Analysis Method,” Osong Public Heal. Res. Perspect., vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 233–238 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Dixit, “Integration of importance-performance analysis into the strategy of hospitals,” Int. J. Healthc. Manag., vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 178–183 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Andaleeb, “Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country,” Soc. Sci. Med., vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 1359–1370 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.