MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- R. Shishoo, Introduction to textiles in sport, Textile for sportswear (Woodhead Publishing, Sweden, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. McCann, Environmentally conscious fabric selection in sportswear design, Textile for sportswear (Woodhead Publishing, United Kingdom, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wijayanto, M.F. Fathna, Y. Tochihara, Physiological responses during exercise wearing women’s islamic sportwear in warm humid environment, The fifth international conference on human –environment system (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen, J. Fan, X. Qian, W. Zhang, Effect on garment fit on thermal insulation and evaporative resistance, Textile research journal, 74, 742 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Rossi, Cold weather sports clothing, Textile for sportswear (Woodhead Publishing, Switzerland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brazaitis, S. Kamandulis, A. Skurvydas, G. Havenith, The effect of two kinds of t-shirt on physiological and psychological thermal responses during exercise and recovery, Applied ergiomic, 42, 46 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Al-ajmi, D.L. Loveday, K.H. Bedwell, G. Havenith, Thermal insulation and clothing area factors of typical Arabian gulf clothing ensembles for males and females: measurements using thermal manikins, Applied ergonomics, 39, 407 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Davis, P.A. Bishop, Y. Zhang, J.M. Green, C. Casaru, K.D. Orrick, M.C. Smith, M.T. Richardson, R.E. Schumacker, Fluid balance, thermal stress, Nd post exercise response in women’s islamic athletic clothing, European journal of applied physiology, 112, 725 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Lee, K. Nakao, Y. Tochihara, Validity of perceived skin wettedness mapping to evaluate heat strain, Eur j appl physiol, 111, 2581 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Pascoe, T.A. Bellingar, B.S. McCluskey, Clothing and exercise: II. Influence of clothing, during exercise/work in environment extremes, Sports med, 18, 94 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Aoyagi, T.M. McLellan, R.J. Shephard, Effects of endurance training and heat acclimation on psychological strain in exercise men wearing protective clothing, Ergonomics, 41, 328 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Gwosdow, J.C. Berglund, J.A.J. Stolwijck, Skin friction and fabric sensation in neutral and warm environment, Textile res. j, 56, 754 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Scheurell, S.M. Spivak, N.R.S. Hollies, Dynamic surface wetness of fabric in relation to clothing comfort, Textile res. j, 55, 392 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Gavis, Clothing and thermoregulation during exercise, Sports med, 33, 941 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Dai, R. Imamura, G.L. Liu, F.P. Zhou, Effect of moisture transport on microclimate under t-shirt, Eur j. appl physiol, 104, 337 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.