MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Hamidi, M., Liao, H., and Szidarovszky, F. (2016). Non-cooperative and cooperative game theoretic models for usage-based lease contracts. European Journal of Operational Research, 4(064). [Google Scholar]
- Iskandar, B. P., Husniah, H., and Pasaribu, U. S. (2014). Maintenance service contract for equipment sold with two dimensional warranties. Quality Technology and Quantitative Management, 11(3). [Google Scholar]
- Jaturonnatee, J., Murthy, D., and Boondiskulchok, R. (2006). Optional preventive maintenance of leased equipment with corrective minimal repairs. European Journal of Operational Research, 174(1), 201-215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murthy, D. N. P. and Jack, N. (2016). Game theoretic modelling of service agent warranty fraud. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 68(11). [Google Scholar]
- Ross, M. S. (1996). Stochastic Processes second edition. Canada: John Wiley and Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Ying, Zhang, Xuemei and Hong, Yu. (2016). The game model between government subsidies act and green supply chain. International Journal of u-and e-Service, Science and Technology, 9(11), 121-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/oct/29/climatechange-endangeredhabitats [Google Scholar]
- http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals/goal-12-responsible-consumption-and-production.html [Google Scholar]
- Myers, N.; Kent, J. (2001). Perverse subsidies: how tax dollars can undercut the environment and the economy. Washington, DC: Island Press. ISBN 1-55963-835-4. [Google Scholar]
- Collins Dictionary of Economics". Retrieved 2013-09-05. [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsidy [Google Scholar]
- R. Jacksons (1975). Optimal subsidies for public transit, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 9(1). [Google Scholar]
- Feifei Qin, F and Zhang, Xiaoning (2015). Designing an Optimal Subsidy Scheme to Reduce Emissions for a Competitive Urban Transport Market. Sustainability 2015, 7, 11933-11948; doi:10.3390/su70911933. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ian W.H. Parry Kenneth A. Small (2009). Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced? American Economic Review 99(3), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Here’s How The Government Should Be Subsidizing Public Transit [Google Scholar]
- David Levinson and David King Apr. 22, 2013, 12:11 PM (Bussines insider) http://www.businessinsider.com/the-right-way-to-subsidize-public-transit-2013-4/?IR=T [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.