MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Ameh, A.O., M.T. Isa, T.J. Adeleye, K.K. Adama, Kinetics of demineralization of shrimp exoskeleton in chitin and chitosan synthesis, Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies. 4(3) pp. 32-37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ameh A.O., D. Abutu, M. T. Isa, U. Rabiu, Kinetics of demineralization of shrimp shell using lactic acid, Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies. 24 pp. 13-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ameh A.O., M.T. Isa, D. Abutu, A. Danlami, Kinetic modelling of the demineralization of shrimp exoskeleton using citric acid, Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies. 25 pp. 99-108 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Horton, R.H., Moran, L.A., Ochs, R.S., Rawn. J.D. and Scrimgeour, K.G, Principles of Biochemistry, Third edition, Prentice-Hall, Inc., (New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, Z., A. Nazir, U. Shafique, M. Salman, Comparative study for the determination of metals in milk samples using flame-AAS and EDTA Complexometric Titration, Journal of Scientific Research 40 pp. 9-14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Levenspiel, O, Chemical Reaction Engineering, 3nded, John Willey and Sons Inc., (Singapore, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Munson, B., D.F. Young, T.H. Okiishi, Fluid Mechanic, 4th ed, Erlangga., (Jakarta, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ravichandran, S., G. Rameshkumardan A.R. Prince, Biochemical Composition of Shell and Flesh of the Indian White Shrimp Penaeus Indicus (H.Milne Edwards 1837), Journal of Scientific Research., 4(3) pp. 191-194 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Roberts, G.A.F. Chitin Chemistry, 1st ed, MacMillan., (London 1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wibowo, S, Research on utilization of shrimp fishery waste for chitosan production and its application to support food industry, Applied Research Incentive Program, Research and Development Agency of Marine and Fisheries., (Jakarta, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.