MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 154, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development (ICET4SD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||28 February 2018|
- Guo, J., Li, B., Liu, L., and Lv, Kangle. 2014. Removal of Methylene Blue From Aqueous Solution by Chemically Modified Bamboo. Chemosphere 111, pp. 225–231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, J. C., 2009. Feng, H. M., Lam, M. H. W., Lam, P. K. S., Ding, Y. W., and Yu, H. Q. Removal of Cu(II) in Aqueous Media by Biosorption Using Water Hyacinth Roots as a Biosorbent Material. Journal of Hazardous Materials 171, pp. 780–785. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Faisol. A., Afrizal, R. and Sari, S.R. 2008. Preparation of Oil Adsorbent based on Water Hyacinth (Pembuatan Oil Adsorbant dari Eceng Gondok). Jurnal Teknik Kimia, No. 4, Vol. 15. pp. 44-49. [Google Scholar]
- Zaman, B. and Sutrisno, E. 2006. Absorption of Amonia by Water Hyacinth in Medical Wastewater (case study of Panti Wilasa Hospital, Semarang) (Kemampuan Penyerapan Eceng Gondok terhadap Amoniak dalam Limbah Rumah Sakit Berdasarkan Umur dan Lama Kontak (Studi Kasus : RS. Panti Wilasa, Semarang). Jurnal PRESIPITASI Vol.1 No.1 pp. 49-54. [Google Scholar]
- Siswoyo E, Endo N, Mihara Y and Tanaka S., 2014. Agar-encapsulated adsorbent based on leaf of Platanus sp. to adsorb cadmium ion in water. Water Science and Technology, 70.1, pp. 89–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarioglu, M. and Atay, U. A. 2006. Removal of Methylene Blue by Using Biosolid. Global NEST Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 113-120. [Google Scholar]
- Han, Runping. 2006. Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by chaff in batch mode. Journal of Hazardous Materials B137, pp. 550–557. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, D. H. K., Seshaiah, K., Reddy A. V. R. and Lee, S. M. 2012. Optimization of Cd(II), Cu(III) and Ni(II) Biosorption by Chemically Modified Moringa oleifera Leaves Powder. Carbohydrate Polymers 88, pp. 1077-1086. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z., Teng, T. T., Alkarkhi, A. F. M., Rafatullah, M. and Low, L. W. 2013. Chemical modification of Imperata cylindricaleaf powder for heavy metal ion adsorption. Water Air Soil Pollution 224:1505, pp. 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Low, K. S., Lee, C. K. and Mak, S. M. 2004. Sorption of copper and lead by citric acid modified wood. Wood Science and Technology 38, pp. 629–640. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siswoyo, E. and Tanaka, S. 2013. Development of eco-adsorbent based on solid waste of paper industry to adsorb cadmium ion in water. Journal of Clean Energy Technology 1 (3), pp. 198–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siswoyo, E., Mihara, Y. and Tanaka, S. 2014. Determination of key components and adsorption capacity of a low cost adsorbent based on sludge of drinking water treatment plant to adsorb cadmium ion in water. Applied Clay Science Vol. 97-98. pp. 146-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siswoyo, E., Firachmatika, A. and Kautsar, R.B. 2016. Removal of Cu (II) in Water by Using Adsorbent Based on Volcanic Ash of Mount Kelud in Indonesia. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7 No. 9. pp. 657-660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.