MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of USA. Tire pressure maintenance: A statistical investigation [R]. Tire technology International, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Li Liang. Research on state observation and controlling method of vehicle dynamics stability control system [D]. Qin Huangdao: Huangdao: Yanshan University, 2008:20-23. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Guo-xin. Study in HIL-simulation technology for ABS/TCS integrative control system of Commercial Vehecle[D]. Jilin University.2008 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jian-jun, Zhao Yu-sheng,Qin Da-tong. Hardware-In-Loop Simulation of HEV System Based on CAN.[J]. China Mechanical Engineering.,2008,19(3): 300-304. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhuo-ping, Gao Xiao-jie. An overview of the state estimation of the vehicle running [J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2009; 45(5), 20-33. [Google Scholar]
- Toshihiro Hiraoka, Osamu Nishihara, Hiromitsu Kumamoto. Automatic path-tracking controller of a four-wheel steering vehicle [J]. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2009, 47(10): 1205-1227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhi-sheng. The theory of the automobile [M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2009:144-146. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhe. Monitoring Method of Indirect TPMS under Steering Situation[J]. International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing (MIME 2016). 2016.1,187-190 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hui, Gao Bo-Lin, Xu Fan. The summary of the estimation of The vehicle sideslip angle[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering., 2013;49(24): 76-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Zong-qi, Liu Quan-you, Wang Li-qiang, Zhang Zhong-xiao, Ju Xue-kun. Study on Tire Pressure Monitoring and Alarming System of Automobile Based on the Comparison among Standard Pulse Numbers[J]. Qin Huangdao: Yanshan University,2010, 21(2) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.