MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Machinery and Transmission|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Barrere, "Rocket Propulsion," 1960. [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sutton P, "Rocket Propulsion Elements," 7 th edition, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. KREIDLER, "Erosive Burning New Experimental Techniques and Methods of Analysis," solid propellant rocket conference, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- M. K.King, "Erosive Burning of Composite Propellant," atlantic reserch coperation, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. King, "Erosive Burning of Solid Propellants," JOURNAL OF PROPULSION AND POWER, vol. vol 9, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- M. L. a. G.Robillard, "A Matimatical Method to Predict the Effects of Erosive Burning in Solid Rocket Propellant," 1957. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Rogers, "Erosive Burning Design Criteria For Solid Rocket Motor," NASSA article, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Rogers, "Solid Propellant Grain Design and Internal Ballistics," NASSA report, vol. vol 33, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- K. Srinivasan, S. Narayanan, and O. P. Sharma, "Numerical Studies on Erosive Burning in Cylindrical Solid Propellant Grain," Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 44, pp. 579-585, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. King, "Erosive Burning of Solid Propellants," journal of propullsion and power, vol. vol 9, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.