MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Borkovskaya V.G. Economic cooperation in housing maintenance organizations. Dissertation. Moscow 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research (Volumes 945-949). Chapter 22 : Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. Pages 3012–3015. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012. [Google Scholar]
- Burkova I.V. The method of network programming in problems of nonlinear optimization. I.V. Burkova // Automation and telemechanics. 2009.-No. 10.-P.15–21. [Google Scholar]
- Burkov V.N., Novikov D.A., Shchepkin A.V. (2015) Simulation Models for Control Mechanisms in Ecological-Economic Systems. In: Control Mechanisms for Ecological-Economic Systems. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 10. Springer, Cham. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korol, E.A., Kagan P.B., Khorkina, Zh.A. Ways to improve the efficiency of housing investment programs being implemented. Industrial and civil engineering. 2010. No. 10. P. 17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. The concept of innovation for sustainable development in the construction business and education. Applied Mechanics and Materials. (Volumes 475-476). Chapter 15: Engineering Management. December 2013. Pages 1703–1706. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.475-476.1703. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, S.V. Komissarov, P.B. Kagan, S.G. Arutyunov. The Solution of problems of organizational-technological simulation of building processes. Industrial and civil engineering, 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Boris Titarenko, Amir Hasnaoui, Roman Titarenko. Risk management system model for construction projects. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 365, Safety in Construction. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, A.A. Pleshivtsev, The technology of construction of low-rise buildings from sandwich panels (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Korol E.A., Kagan P.B. Komissarov S.V. Management of urban planning programs. Town planning. 2010. No. 4. P. 57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Degaev E., Burkova I. Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of a public corporation the Housing and Utilities Reform Fund for 2017. On line: http://fondgkh.ru/workresult/cat/godovyie-otchetyi-fonda/ [Google Scholar]
- Leitch, M. “The Risk Management Gap”, Board Leadership, Vol. 2017, no. 154, pP. 1–3. doi:10.1002/bl.30088. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Bardenwerper W., Roe R. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Degaev E.N. New classification of foaming agents for fire extinguishing // MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 02032 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819302032. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korol, E.A., Pugach, E.M., Kharkin, Yu.A. The influence of technological factors on the formation of communication layers of a multilayer enclosing structure. Vestnik MGSU. 2014. 3 [Google Scholar]
- E. Korol, N. Shushunova, Green Roofs: Standardization and Quality Control of Processes in Green Construction. MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 06014 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.