MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Borkovskaya V.G. Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research (Volumes 945-949). Chapter 22: Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. Pages 3012–3015. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012 [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 39 dated February 25, 1999 “On investment activity in the Russian Federation, carried out in the form of capital investments” [Google Scholar]
- Endovitsky D.A. Complex analysis and control of investment activity: studies. manual / D. A. Endovitsky, L. T. Gilyarovskaya. M.: Finance and Statistics, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Podshivalenko G.P. Investments: studies. manual / G.P. Podshivalenko, N.I. Lakhmetkina, M.V. Makarova. M.: KnoRus, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Business. Oxford Dictionary. M.: Progress Academy, RSUH. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Feibel B.J. Investment performance measurement / B.J. Feibel Hoboken: Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Igoshin N. V. Investments. Management organization and financing. M.: Finance, UNITI, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Borisov E.F. Economic Theory: Textbook. 3rd ed., Pererab. and add. M.: Yurayt-Izdat, 2005. 399 p. [Google Scholar]
- Blank I. A. Investment Management: a training course. K.: Elga-N, Nika-Center, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Bardenwerper W., Roe R. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gilyarovskaya L. T. Economic analysis: a textbook for universities. M.: UNITY-DANA, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Sharp U. Investments: Per. c eng / W. Sharp, G. Alexander, D. Bailey. M.: INFRA-M. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Berens V. Guide to assessing the effectiveness of investments: textbook. allowance; per. c eng /AT. Berens, P., M. Havranek. M.: Interexpert, INFRA-M, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- McConnell, KR, Economics, Principles, Problems, and Politics: Per. c eng / K. R. McConnell, S. L. Bru. M.: INFRA-M, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Degaev E, Burkova I. Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.