MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- L. Gareth, Emerging Trends in Real Estate The global outlook, PWC & ULI, London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jones Lang Lasalle, Data Center Outlook, JLL IP, London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CBRE, European Industrial & Logistics MarketView (Q2), London (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Lucarelli, E. Mussinelli, L. Daglio, Resilient Design, Maggioli, Milan (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dodsworth, Data centers: the alternative investments class,White & Case, London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Amparbeng, Data center REITs: bringing innovation to property investments, John Carpenter House, London (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Centofanti, The standards for design, implementing and certifying a data center, [Google Scholar]
- T. Daim, J. Justice, M. Krampits, M. Letts, G. Subramanian, M. Thirumalai, Data center metrics An energy efficiency model for information technologu managers, Management of Environmental Quality, 20 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kant, “Data Center Evolution A tutorial on state of the art issues and challenges”, Computer Networks, 53, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Brill, tData center energy efficiency and productivity, White paper, The Uptime Institute, Santa Fe (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cartwright, tProperty Taxes: The New Challenge for Data Centers Vizualiz Inc., New York (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Technical Committee 9.9, Mission Critical Facilities, Technology Spaces and Electronic Equipment. Thermal Guidelines for Data Processing Environments American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Torell, “Data Center Physical Infrastructure: Optimizing business value”, APC by Schneider Electric (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bennion, L. Laird, Master Thesis Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Program in Real Estate Development in conjunction with the Center for Real Estate, pp 66–69, MIT Libraries (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Dave, Data Center Journal, 40, pp. 75, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. McAllister, P. Loizou, The appraisal of data centres: deconstructing the cash flow, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 27, pp.65–80, Emerald (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lerman, Data center real estate trends to watch for, T5 Data Center, Bisnow (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Louwerens, Data Centre Investments: Investment model & associated risk-return profile, Master Thesis Delft University of Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission H2020, Data centre energy efficiency guidelines, extensive online training material, case studies/lectures, EURECA Data Centre Project, University of East London, Docklands Campus, University Way, London, E16 2RD (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jones Lang Lasalle, Data Center Barometer, JLL IP, London (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Jones Lang Lasalle, Global Market Perspective, JLL IP, London (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Diduch, Late in the Real Estate Cycle: Data Centers continue to outperform, National Real Estate Investor Journal, NREI Daily (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Borkovskaya, E. Degaev, I. Burkova: Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system. MATEC Web of Conference 2018, International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018.Volume 193 (2018). Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, March 2-5, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Borkovskaya: Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research (Volumes 945-949). Chapter 22: Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. Pages 3012–3015. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.