MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- P. Cerin, Ecological Economics, 56, 2 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kaliberda, Evaluation of the parameters of external actions of natural and technogenic origin: Safety of the objects of use of atomic energy (Logos Publishing House, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- NP-064–05. Taking into account of actions of natural and technogenic origin on nuclear power plants (Rostekhnadzor, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- The Fukushima Daiichi accident (IAEA, Vienna, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Jansen, Dams and public safety (US Department of the Interior, Washington, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bryukhan, Proc. of the 17th Intern. Multidisciplinary Sci. GeoConference SGEM-2017, 17, 41 (Albena, Bulgaria, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Bryukhan, A.D. Potapov, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 10, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SP 58.13330.2012. Hydraulic structures, basic principles: Updated edition of SNip 33–01-2003 (Ministry of Regional Development of Russia, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.