MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- S. Sborshikov. Organizational methods of activization of scientific and technical and innovation activities in construction on the basis of territorial and industrial technolo-gy parks [Text]: the thesis of Cand.Tech.Sci. 08.00.28 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Iа. Zharov. Solving the problems of organizational and technological design using multidimensional modelling methods. // Systems. Methods. Technologies. № 3 (31). (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sborshikov. Logistics of Regulatory Impacts in the Investment and Construction Sphere (Theory, Methodology, Practice) [Text]: the thesis of Doc.Econom.Sci. 08.00.05 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Papelniuk O. Systematization of Costs and Effects as a Method of Costs Management in Innovative Projects of Underground Construction // Procedia Engineering. Т. 165. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sborshikov., N. Lazareva, Yа. Zharov. The basic theoretical provisions of logistics of regulatory influences in the investment and construction sphere // Vestnik MGSU. № 7. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sborshikov, N. Lazareva, Ia. Zharov. Vestnik MGSU. 2, 210 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleksanin, S. Sborshikov. MATEC Web of Conferences. 86, 05013 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhuravlev. Vestnik ISTU. 9, 174 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aleksanin A.,Sborshikov S. Specifics of system of external influences on the life cycle of a construction object // Matec web of conferences 5. [Google Scholar]
- “5th international scientific conference” Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education. IPICSE 2016. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleksanin. Vestnik MGSU. 1, 164 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Iа. Zharov. Industrial and Civil Engineering. 5, 69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang S. et al. Building information modeling (BIM) and safety: Automatic safety checking of construction models and schedules //Automation in Construction. Т. 29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Shou W. et al. A comparative review of building information modelling implementation in building and infrastructure industries //Archives of computational methods in engineering. T. 22. №. 2. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chong H. Y., Wang X. The outlook of building information modeling for sustainable development // Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. Т. 18. №. 6. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Porras-Díaz H. et al. Technologies“ Building Information Modeling” budgeting in con-struction of reinforced structures // Entramado. Т. 11. №. 1. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jones, B. Martin, P. Winslow. The Structural Engineer. 95, 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shumeyko. Estimated contract work in construction. 1, 19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bahus. Scientific review. 14, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kim C.Y., Hong S.W. Fuzzy logic approach for the design of reinforcement in tunnel excavation. Korea. Geotechnical Engineering Reserch. Dept. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Tah J.H.M. and Carr. V. A proposal for construction project risk assessment using fuzzy logic // Construction Management and Economics. (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.