MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- D.T. Cao, E.A. Rogozhin, T.L. Ngo, H.T. Nguyen, X.B. Mai, V.D. Le, T.T. Nguyen, Preliminary results of paleo-tsunami research in Vietnam (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Bautista, M.L.P. Bautista, K. Koike, F.T. Wu, R.S. Punongbayan, A new insight on the geometry of subducting slabs in northern Luzon, Philippines (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.L.P. Bautista, B.C. Bautista, J.C. Salcedo, I.C. Narag, Tsunami Catalog of the Philippines (1589 to 2005), 6th ASC Symposium (Bangkok, Thailand, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Chen, K.F. Ma, L.W. Liao, C.C. Lin, Review of seismic activities in the Malina-Taiwan subduction zone Appraisal of tsunami impacts for offshore eastern Taiwan earthquakes. Workshop on a system approach for tsunami warning and hazard mitigation in the South China Sea Region, Taiwan (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nudner, M. Klyachko,V. Maximov, V. Filkov, About Regional Standard “Buildings, Structures, and Safety Requirements Under Tsunami Impact” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirby, E. Geist, W.H.K. Lee, D. Scholl, R. Blakely, Tsunami Source Characterization for Western Pacific Subduction Zones: A Preliminary Report, in “DART Network Optimization: Workshop Report” (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Nguyen, Q.H. Duong, T.X. Bui, B.D. Nguyen, Characteristics and properties of earthquake in South China Sea and surrounding areas (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Titov, F.I. Gonzalez, Implementation and testing of the method of splitting tsunami, (NOAA Technical memorandum ERdL PMEL-112, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ca, T. Tran, K.D. Nguyen, Numerical model for the calculation of flood propagation on very complex topography (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ca, Tsunami scenarios for Vietnamese coastal water (Report submitted to The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment in Vietnamese, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ca, N.D. Xuyen, Tsunami risk along Vietnamese coast (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zaytsev, Modeling of nonlinear long waves of tsunami type in the framework of the theory of shallow water and its dispersion generalizations using the computer complex NAMI-DANCE (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.