MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- S. Azhar, ASCE Journal of Leadership and Management in Engineering, 11, 241 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Jordani, Journal of Building Information Modeling, Spring, 13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Roeser, R. Hillerbrand, M. Peterson Epistemology, Decision Theory, Ethics, and Social Implications of Risk (Handbook of Risk Theory, Springer New-York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- API RP 581, Risk-Based Inspection Technology (American Petroleum Institute, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Zavadskaya, O.A. Kovalchuk, Bulletin of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 12, 390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Terje Aven, European Journal of Operational Research, 253, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mohaghegh, R. Kazemi, A. Mosleh, Safety Science J., 47, 1139 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information Bulletin of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, 1, 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ALARP Guidance, Note Commonwealth Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Safety) Regulations 2009 (NOPSEMA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- ROSTEKHNADZOR, Annual reports on the activities of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision (Moscow, 2014-2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ruan, Z. Yin, A. Chen, J. Tongji Univ 41, 381(2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khlynov, Statistics and economy J., 3, 97 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Edward, G. Bowmanand, T. Moskowitz, Organization Science J., 12, 772 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Melhem, A.S. Kalelkar, H. Ozog, S. Saraf, Managing LNG Risks: Separating the Facts from the Myths, (ioMosaic Corporation white paper, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.