MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- J. Rybak, M. Baca, T. Zyrek, Practical aspects of tubular pile axial capacity testing, 15th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 2015, Albena, Bulgaria, 2 (1), 549–554 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, T. Zyrek, Pile foot capacity testing in various cases of pile shaft displacement, Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2016, Albena, Bulgaria, 1, 945–950 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, Z. Muszynski, J. Rybak, T. Zyrek, A.G. Tamrazyan, Cyclic load tests of driven pile base capacity, Advances and Trends in Engineering Sciences and Technologies II – Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Eng. Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2016, 723–728 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, Z. Muszyński, J. Rybak, T. Żyrek, The application of geodetic methods for displacement control in the self-balanced pile capacity testing instrument, Advances and Trends in Engineering Sciences and Technologies – Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Engineering Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2015, 15–20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, J. Vlček, Numerical approach to pile load test using 3D finite element method, Komunikácie 16 (4), 94–97 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, W. Brząkała, Numerical modeling of pile installation influence on surrounding soil, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, SGEM 2017, Albena, Bulgaria, 17 (12), 619–626 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baca, W. Brząkała, Numerical simulations of pile static load test, XX Meždunarodnaâ mežvuzovskaâ naučno-praktičeskaâ konferenciâ studentov, magistrov, aspirantov i molodyh učenyh, Moscow, Russia, 1129–1131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brinch Hansen, Discussion, Hyperbolic Stress-Strain response, Cohesive soil., J. of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Division, ASCE, 89, 241–242, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, M. Król, Limitations and risk related to static capacity testing of piles-“unfortunate case” studies, MATEC Web of Conferences, 146, 02006 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, F. Gago, J. Vlček, Contribution to Estimating Bearing Capacity of Pile in Clayey Soils, J. of Civil. and Environ. Eng., De Gruyter Open, 12 (2), 128–136, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.