MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Khramenkov SV, Primin OG, Orlov VA Reconstruction of pipeline systems (M. ASV. 2008) 215 p. [Google Scholar]
- Santiago A., Durango M. (NO-DIG 2012, Sao Paulo, Brasil) [Report at the International Conference on Trenchless Technology, 2012, Sao Paulo, Brazil] [Google Scholar]
- Rehabilitation of gray gas lines by PE lining (6th International Pipeline Construction Symposium, Berlin, March 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Mayr H. Entscheidungshilfen fur die Rehabilitation von Wasserrohrnetzen. (DVWG Hinweis Bonn, 2015) W 401 Р 23 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sugawara. Some Economic Effects and Practices of Water Leakage Control in Japan. (AQUA, 2012), 5. р. 4-18 [Google Scholar]
- SP 31.13330.2012 Water supply. External networks and facilities, Updated version of SNiP 2.04.02-84 * with the change No. 1 [Google Scholar]
- SP 32.13330.2012 “SNiP 2.04.03-85. Sewerage: External networks and structures” Actualized edition of SNiP 2.04.03-85 [Google Scholar]
- 32. SNiP 3.05.0485 External networks and structures of water supply and sewerage [Google Scholar]
- TTN 40-303-2003 Moscow (MGSN 6.01-03) Trenchless laying of communications with the use of microtunneling complexes and the reconstruction of pipelines with the use of special equipment. Adopted and put into effect by resolution of the Government of Moscow of August 3, (2004) No. 530-PP. [Google Scholar]
- Instruction DWA-A 143-2 “Statistical calculations for the rehabilitation of sewage pipelines and channels using the” pipe in pipe “technology and using prefabricated elements. 132 pp. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the filling of the annular space for the rehabilitation of pipelines for relining methods and for laying pipelines in cases (TR 000 2013, Polyplastic Group, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendation DWA-A 143-2 Sanitation of external sewerage systems. Part 2. Static calculation of trenchless sanitation of sewer lines using the “pipe-to-pipe” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 18599-2001 Polyethylene pressure pipes. Technical conditions [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.