MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M. Tsuji, S. Kobayashi, S. Mikake, T. Sato, H. Matsui, Post-Grouting Experiences for Reducing Groundwater Inflow at 500 m Depth of the Mizunami Underground Research Laboratory, Japan, Procedia Engineering, 191 (2017) p. 543–550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Noubactep, S. Care, Dimensioning metallic iron beds for efficient contaminant removal, Chemical Engineering Journal, 163 (2010), p. 454–460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tufenkji, D.R. Dixon, R. Considine, C.J. Drummond, Multi-scale Cryptosporidium /sand interactions in water treatment, Water Research, 40 (2006) p. 3315–3331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bedrikovetsky, Mathematical theory of oil and gas recovery: with applications to ex-USSR oil and gas fields (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwasaki, Some notes on sand filtration, Journal American Water Works Association, 29 (1937) p. 1591–1602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Herzig, D.M. Leclerc, P. Legoff, Flow of suspensions through porous media – application to deep filtration, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 62 (1970) p. 8–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jegatheesan, S. Vigneswaran, Deep bed filtration: mathematical models and observations, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 35, 6 (2005) p. 515–569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Chrysikopoulos, V.I. Syngouna, Effect of gravity on colloid transport through water-saturated columns packed with glass beads: Modeling and experiments, Environmental Science and Technology, 48 (2014) p 6805–6813. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Payatakes, R. Rajagopalan, C. Tien, Application of porous media models to the study of deep bed filtration, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 52 (1974) p. 722–731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shapiro, Elliptic equation for random walks. Application to transport in microporous media, Physica A, 375 (2007) p. 81–96. [Google Scholar]
- Z. You, P. Bedrikovetsky, L. Kuzmina, Exact solution for long-term size exclusion suspension-colloidal transport in porous media, Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013 (2013) ID 680693. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kuzmina, Yu.V. Osipov, Asymptotics of the filtration problem for suspension in porous media, Vestnik MGSU, 1 (2015) p. 54–62. [Google Scholar]
- A. Santos, P. Bedrikovetsky, A stochastic model for particulate suspension flow in porous media, Transport in Porous Media, 62 (2006) p. 23–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Rozhdestvenskii, N.N. Yanenko, Systems of quasilinear equations and their applications to gas dynamics (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Galaguz, G.L. Safina, Modeling of particle filtration in a porous medium with changing flow direction, Procedia Engineering, 153 (2016) p.157–161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Bedrikovetsky, D. Marchesin, F. Checaira, A.L. Serra, E. Resende, Characterization of deep bed filtration system from laboratory pressure drop measurements, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 32, 3 (2001) p. 167–177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.