MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- E. Voznesenskij Dynamic testing of soils. Situation and standardization. J. Engineering survey 5, P. 20–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yamamuro, P. Lade Static liquefaction of very loose sands. Can. Geotech. J. 34, 6. P. 905–917 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishihara The behavior of soils during earthquakes (St. Petersburg, NGO «Georeconstruction-Fundamentproject», 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sobolev, A. Ter-Martirosjan Effect of physical properties of sandy soil on the dynamic stability of the bases of buildings and structures. XIX International interuniversity scientific-practical conference of students, undergraduates, graduate students and young scientists «Building – the formation of living environment». National Research Moscow State University of Civil Enginering. Moscow p. 1087--1090 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ter-Martirsjan, A. Mirnyj, E. Sobolev Features of determining the parameters of modern soil models in laboratory tests. Geotechnics J. 1. P. 66–72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chopra Dynamics of structures – theory and applications to earthquake engineering, (2nd edn; Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chu, W. Leong, W. Luke, D. Wanatowski Instability of loose sand under drained conditions. J. of Geotech. and Geoenvironm. Eng. ASCE. 138. P. 207–216 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwasaki, K. Tokida, F. Tatsuoka, S. Watanabe, S. Yasuda, H. Sato Microzonation for soil liquefaction potential using simplified methods. Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. On Microzonation. Seattle. 3. P. 1319–1330 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- H. Seed, I. Idriss Simplified procedures for evaluating soil liquefaction potential. J. of Soil Mech. and Found. Eng., ASCE. 97. P. 1249–1273 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brinkgreve, M. Kappert, P. Bonnier Hysteretic damping in small-strain stiffness model. In Proc. 10th Int. Conf. in Cimp. Methods and Advances in Geomechanics. Rhodes, Greece. P. 737–742 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Youd Physics and mechanics of liquefaction from field records and experience. Physics and Mechanics of Soil Liquefaction. Balkema, Rotterdam. p. 325 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- PLAXIS 2D Software User’s Guide. https://www.plaxis.com/support/manuals/plaxis-2d-manuals/. Plaxis BV, Computerlaan, 14, 2628 XK Delft, Netherlands (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.