MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- GOST 31311-2005. Heating devices. General specifications. Moscow/2005. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53583-2009. Heating devices. Test methods. Moscow/2009. [Google Scholar]
- STO NP “AVOK” 220.127.116.116. Radiators and convectors heating. General specifications. M.: ABOK-PRESS, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Bogoslovskiy V.N. Building thermophysics (thermophysical basis of heating, ventilation and air conditioning): Moscow: 2013. 416 pages [Google Scholar]
- Isachenko VP, Osipova VA, Sukomel AS Heat transfer. M.: Publishing house “Energy”, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, S.V. Sargsyan. Engineering systems of buildings and structures. Heat and ventilation. Moscow: 2014. 320 pages [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sasin On the problem of reducing the design parameters of the coolant in heating systems // Akvaterm. 2002. No. 1. P. 24–26. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sasin, G.A. Bershidsky, T.N. Prokopenko, B. V. Shvetsov. The current test procedure for heating appliances is there an adjustment? ABOK No. 4, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bershidsky, V.I. Sasin, V.A. Sotchenko. Method for determining the nominal heat flux of heating devices with a water coolant. M.: NIIsanotechnika, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Sargsyan S.V. Investigation of the ways to organize the air exchange and air difuusion systems on physical models in the laboratory conditions // Scientific review. – 2015. – No. 16. – P. 68–71. [Google Scholar]
- Sargsyan S.V. Methods of laboratory testing of the procedures of the air exchange organization on physical models // Scientific review. – 2015. – No. 16. – P. 76–79. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sargsyan, V.A. Borisova. Mathematical model of spatial heat exchange of rooms with linearly sources of heat. Vladivostok. 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.