MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Zaletova N. Water and sanitation, 9, 57–61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zaletova N. Nat. and tech. sci., 11-12, 383–386 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zaletova N. Water and sanitation, 5-6, 20–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Yu. Lurie. Uniform methods of analysis of water. 1971 [Google Scholar]
- Condition indicators and tax rules for the fishery water objects. GOST 17.1.2.04-77. 1977 [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Babenkov. Water purification with coagulants. 1977. [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Rabotnova. General Microbiology. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Rodziller. Forecast of the quality of receivers of wastewater. 1984 [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Rossolimo. Changes of limnological ecosystems 7 under the influence of anthropogenic factor. 1977 [Google Scholar]
- K. Y Kondratiev, I.S. Koplan-Diks. Evolution cycles of phosphorus and eutrophication of natural waters. 1988 [Google Scholar]
- The list of fishery regulations maximum allowable concentration (MACs) and approximately safe levels of exposure (EV) of harmful substances to water bodies of fishery value. VNIRO, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- SP 32.13330/2012 Wastewater. External networks and constructions 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zaletov. Removal of ammonium salt from municipal wastewater. PhD thesis. 1997. [Google Scholar]
- EUROPEAN COMMUNITY COUNCIL DIRECTIVE of May 21, 1991 on urban wastewater treatment (91/271/EEC) [Google Scholar]
- Hermann H. Hahn, Rudolf Rlute. Chemical Water and Wastewater Treatment (Berlin. Springer-Verlag. 1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaletova, Y. Voronov, N. Makisha, Int. J. of Appl. Eng. Research, 10 (21) 42454–42455 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.