MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- O.G. Primin, G.P. Varyushina, L.M. Vereshchagina. Protection of water bodies from pollution by surface sewage. The municipal complex of Russia, 7, 36 – 40, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Varyushina. Modern experience in the operation of complexes for cleaning sur-face wastewater. Water treatment, 1, 24 – 28, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Varyushina, N. V. Sveshnikova. The Ways for the Modernization of Surface Run-Off Treatment Facilities. Water Supply & Sanitary Engineering, 5, 35 – 39, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation 552 of 13.12.2016 “Concerning the Approval of Water Quality Standards for Fishery Water Bodies, In cluding the Standards for Maximum Permissible Concentrations of Hazardous Sub-stances in the Water of Fishery Water Bodies” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Sanitary Standards and Regulations SanPiN 22.214.171.1240-00. Wastewater Dis-posal from Inhabited Localities, Sanitary Protection of Water Bodies. Sanitary Re-quirements for Surface Water Protection (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance Manual “Recommendations for the Collection, Disposal, and Treatment of Surface Run-Off from Residential Areas and Industrial Sites and for Determining the Conditions for Surface Run-Off Disposal into Water Bodies”. Obligatory Supplement to Construction Regulations SP 32.13330.2012. “Wastewater Disposal. External Net-works and Facilities” (with amendment 1, approved 30.12.2015 by the Order of the Ministry of Construction N 986/pr) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31861-2012. Water.General requirements for sampling (2012) [Google Scholar]
- MU 126.96.36.1993-03 Sanitary and epidemiological supervision of water use in technical water supply systems of industrial enterprises (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Pupyrev. The Choice of water purification technology in modern economic condi-tions. Water supply and sanitary engineering, 12, 29-37, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Ponomarev. Evaluation of the characteristics of the contaminants in the choice of methods of wastewater treatment. Water supply and sanitary technique, 5, 50-57, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.