MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- K.M. Agakhanova, Calculation of Air Regime of a Residential Building with Individual Exhaust Ducts, XXI International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering “Construction The Formation of Living Environment” (FORM 2018), IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 365, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SP 60.13330.2016. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Updated revision of Regulations 41-01-2003 (Department of Architecture, Construction and Urban Policy, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- SP 54.13330.2016. Multicompartment Residential Buildings. Updated Revision of Regulations 31-01-2003 (Department of Town-Planning Activity and Architecture of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation (Minstroy of Russia), Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- STO NP «AVOK» 2.1-2008. Residential and Public Buildings. Air Exchange Rates (NP «AVOK», Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- TO-06-17640. Manual on the Design Concepts of Ventilation System and Smoke Ventilation in Residential, Public Buildings and Parking Area: Examples of Diagrams and Solutions. Fire-resistant Ducts. Fire Dampers and Smoke Flaps (OJSC «Mosproject», Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- R NP «AVOK» 5.2-2012. Technical Advice on Air Renewal in Apartments of Residential Buildings (NP «AVOK», Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kharitonova, Natural Ventilation with Inducement, AVOK, No. 3, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zalesskiy, Deflectors and Their Application for Ventilation of Residential Premises (Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Ushakov, Atlas of Fans and Deflectors, (Central Aero-hydrodynamic Institute N.E. Zhukovsky, Moscow, 1934) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Tertichnik, Ventilation (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kruglova, Climate and Building Envelope (ASV, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.