MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Nikolay Makisha, Olga Yantsen. J. Appl. Mech. and Mater. 587-589, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Gogina, O. V. Yantsen, O.A. Ruzhitskaya. J. Appl. Mech. and Mater., 580-583, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, A. Terada, S. Lackner, B. Smets, M. Henze, S. Xia, J. Zhao, J. Water research, 43, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulakov, N. Makisha MATEC Web of Conf. Ed., 10019, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gogina, O. Yantsen, Intern. J. of Appl. Eng. Res., 10, 24, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha N. T. Kazimirova Principles of energy saving in water supply and sewage systems: MATEC Web of Conf., 04013, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha, Ia. Panteleeva. Researche for waste water treatmenttechnology with low production of excessive active sludge MATEC Web of Conf. SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”, 07015, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha, E. Gogina. E3S Web of Conf. “Inter. Conf. on Advances in Energy Syst. and Environmental Engin., ASEE 2017”, 00109, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Makisha Rresearch of ecology-friendly technology for elimination of ammonium from waste water through the use of floating bed, E3S Web of Conferences Сер. “International Conference on Sustainable Cities, ICSC 2016”, 01002, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zyłka, W. Dabrowski, E. Gogina, O. Yancen. J. Ecol. Eng. 269-275, 19 (4), (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Dabrowski, R. Zyłka, P. Malinowski, D. Boruszko, E3S Web of Conf., (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ginzburg, L. Shilova, A. Adamtsevich, L. Shilov, J. of Appl. Engin. Sc., 457-460, 14(4), (2016), DOI: 10.5937/jaes14-12567 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ruzhitskaya, O. Yantsen, Inter. J. Appl. Engin. Res., 3496-3498, 11 (5), 2016 [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Gogina, O. V. Iantcen, O. A. Ruzhitckaia, R. Zhilka, D. Boruzhko, Water and Ecol., 35-45, 67 (3), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gogina, O. Ruzhitskaya, V. Shmalko, MATEC Web of Conf., 09016, 178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gogina, O. Ruzhitskaya, V. Shmalko, MATEC Web of Conf., 09015, 178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.