MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- K.D. Nikitin. The fundamental principles of industrial safety. Guidebook. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- RD 10-112-96. Guidelines for inspection of lifting machines with expired lifetime. Part 1. General information. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vershinsky Maintainability and load-carrying capacity of crane metallic structures. – M.: Mashinostroyenie (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sokolov Metallic structures of lifting and transportation machines: Guidebook. Saint-Petersburg: Politekhnika (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Braude, M.M. Gokhberg, I.E. Zvyagin et al; Under general editorship of M.M. Gokhberg Crane reference book: In 2 vol. Vol.1/. – L.: Mashinostroyenie, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kontsevoy, B.M. Rosenstein Refurbishment of crane metallic structures. – M.: Mashinostroyenie, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12999: 2002. Crants-Loader.-Brussels, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- EN 25817: 1992. Arc-welded joints in steel – Guidance on quality levels for imperfection (ISO 5817 : 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kotelnikov, Yu.A. Yeremin, A.A. Zaretsky, A.A. Korotky The concept of evaluating residual lifetime of lifting crane metallic structures that are past their nominal service lifetime (problem formulation and certain proposals) Industrial labor safety, 10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kotelnikov, V.S. Anisimov, A.A. Zaretsky, A.A. Korotky Development of lifting crane expert inspection methodology Industrial labor safety, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Nikitin, V.A. Baranov, N.I. Ivashkov, L.N. Gorbunova Development of lifting crane residual lifetime engineering calculations Lifting and transportation technology, 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sevryugina, Theor. Foun. of Civil Engin. MATEC Web of Conf., XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017, 117, 00151 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kapyrin, N. Sevryugina, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Science and Engin., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Baurova, V. A. Zorin, V. M. Prikhodko, Theor. foundations of chem. eng., 50, 1, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Baurova, V. A. Zorin, V. M. Prikhodko, Pol. Sc., Ser. D. 9, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.