MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Russia’s Energy Strategy for the Period up to 2035. URL: http://www.energystrategy.ru/ (access date: 02.09.2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ionin Gas supply. Moscow (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila Gas supply: textbook for university students in the specialty “Heat and Gas Supply and Ventilation”. Moscow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Laktyun’kin Selection of the degree of ringing of the high-pressure gas distribution network for the medium-sized settlement. (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Klochko Development of the concept of rational design of gas distribution networks by the iterative search method: (Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science. Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gradient methods. URL: https://studfiles.net/preview/960965/(access date: 01.09.2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhila, A.K. Klochko, E.A. Gusarova Internet Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering 3 (23), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Arutjunjan Housing construction 11 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Kuspekov. Omsk scientific bulletin 1 (107), 14–16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ejbozhenko Approximate methods of the Steiner task solution on the oriented columns. (Ph.D. thesis in physical and mathematical sciences St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bagov, V.C. Kudaev International academy of Sciences. 4, 9–14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Melkumov, S.V. Chujkin, A.M. Papshickij, K.A. Skljarov Scientific bulletin of the Voronezh state architectural and construction university. Construction and architecture. 2 (38), 41–48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tarasjan, D.O. Ten. Innovative transport 3 (9),29–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Litvinenko, S.A. Hovanskov, V.S. Hovanskova, E.V. Litvinenko. Informatics, computer facilities and engineering education. 4 (28), 9–16 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Voronin, Je.D. Shabakaeva, D.D. Shabakaev. Problems of functioning of systems of transport materials of the international scientific and practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists (with the international participation): in 2 volumes. 18–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Arutyunyan Determination of rational strengthening of the reinforced concrete structures, working in the conditions of seismic impacts, by search optimization method. (Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science. Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Tabunshchikov, D. V. Koptev, V.A. Zhila, A.K. Klochko, E. B. Soloveva Gas distribution systems efficiency preference / Scientific and technical magazine Vestnik MGSU 8, 222 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Adeney, M.J. Korenberg. Neural Networks 13/7, 787–799 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-Y. Lin, J.-J. Wang. Transactions on Signal Processing. 1, 363–373 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Masatlioglu, D. Nakajima. Theoretical Economics. 3, 701–728 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Oddi, A. Cesta, N. Policella, Smith S.F. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing 1, 17–30 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Lechowicz, A. Pollak, A. Podgorska, P. Stawinski, M. Oldak, T. Gambin, A. Franke, B.-S. Petersen, M. Firczuk, H. Skarzynski, R. Ploski. Scientific Reports 1, 2543 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, L. Hanzo. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference Ottawa (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Lin, J.J. Lin, W.J. Peng, J.H. Liu. Computers & Chemistry. 2, 109–119 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.