MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- C. R. Kokare, S. Chakraborty, A. N. Khopade, K. R. Mahadik. Biofilm: Importance and applications. Indian Journal of Biotechnology. Vol 8. 159 – 168 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Metcalf & Eddy, Inc. 6. Wastewater engineering treatment and reuse (Fourth Edition)// The McGraw Hill Companies. Chapter 7. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Multi Umwelttechnologie AG. Instructions and recomendations for the operation of Mutag BioChip 25™ carrier media [Google Scholar]
- Tran Ha Quan, E. S. Gogina, Nguyen Xuan Quyet. The advantages of technology SBR in wastewater treatment. Collected, Conference Building Forming a Living Environment. MGSU 1093 – 1096 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA/625/8-86/011. Summary report Sequencing Batch Reactor. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 20th Edition (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Council of Economic Assistance. Standard methods for water quality. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Yakolev, T. A. Karukhina. Biological process in wastewater treatment. 136 (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.