MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M. Livio, M. Jaap, Standard EN 16798-3:2017 on ventilation for non-residential buildings: performance requirements. REHVA Journal, № 2, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Sp 41–101-95. Design of heating centers (AVOK, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Karadgi, Yu.G. Moscovko, Estimation of aerodynamic efficiency of ventilation systems. AVOK, № 7, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Cherkasskiy, Рumps, fans, compressors (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- SP 60.13330.2016. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Updated revision of Regulations 41-01-2003 (Department of architecture, construction and urban policy, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Staroverov, Internal sanitary equipment. Heating: 4th ed (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Malyavina, O. Ya Kryuchkova, V.V. Kozlov, Comparison of climate models for calculating energy consumption be central system of air-conditioning. Zhilishchnoe stroitel’stvo, № 6, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Usikov, Range of heat output regulation of heaters in quantitative autonomic regulation. Naukovedenie, № 3, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pyrkov, Hydraulic regulation of heating and cooling. Theory and practice (DP “Taki spravi”, Kiev, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Pustovalov, D.N. Kitayev, T.V. Shchukina, Increase of energy efficiency of engineering systems of buildings by means of an optimum choice of adjusting valves. Nauchniy vestnik VGASU, № 2, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Mahov, Heating (ASV, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.