MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- J. Caudal, B. Fiorina, O. Labegorre, O. Gicquel. Fuel the Processing Technology 134 pp 231–242 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Ferreira, M. Cardoso. Fuel the Processing Technology 91 Issue 7 pp 789–798 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jia Liu, H. Wen Combustion’s and the Flame 138 issue 3 pp 295–303 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. E. Kudryavtsev Proceedings of the All-Russian Student Scientific Conference The Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation p. 148 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ermakov, M. Lopatkin, D. Troshin, A. Kukushkin, P. Ermakov Technical supervision 1(110) p. 100 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov Sources of heat autonomous heating systems: monography. Moscow. MGSU. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov, A.S. Chulenyov. Development of rational systems of autonomous heat supply with the use of condensation technology. Dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. Moscow. National Research University Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalchevsky Renewable energy sources, waste energy in industry. Sofia. Avangard Prima. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Akimov, P. Vinogradov, E.l. Akimov. Analysis of the influence of the functional-planning structure of the city on air pollution contamination. Environmental assessment and mapping urban atmospheric condition. Voronezh State University. Voronezh, pP. 55–65. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Bell, M.A. Ghaly An Approximate Generalized Design Method for Multicomponent/Partial Condensers, AICh E Symp. 131: pp. 72 – 79 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- ONE-86. The method of calculating the ambient concentrations of harmful substances in the emissions of the enterprises. Leningrad. Gidrometeoizdat (1987). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov, A.S. Chulenyov Water-glycol coolants in offline heat supply. Scientific review # 22, pP. 13–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Sharipov. Economy, ecology and energy efficiency for affordable housing. Energy saving # 1, pP. 12–15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. London, V.M. Case. Compact Heat Exchangers. Moscow. Energiya. (1962) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Bruykhanov, S.N. Shevchenko. Heat and Mass Transfer. Textbook. Moscow. Infra-M. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.