MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- ASHRAE Guide And Data Book:Fundamentals and Air Conditioning Engineering. 1963, 912 p. [Google Scholar]
- Carpenter S B, 1970, et.al. Principal Plum Dispersion Models. TVA Pow. Plants, 63 Annual Meeting, Air Pollution Assoc., June. [Google Scholar]
- Frenkiel F N, Munn R E, 1974, eds. Turbulent Diffusion in Enviromental Pollution. Advances in Geophysics Series, vols. 18A and 18B, New-York, Academic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Huber A N, 1977, Incorporating Building. Terrain Wake Effects on StaskEnfluent, Preprint Volume for the Joint Conf. on Applic. of Air Pollut. Metod., Amer. Meteorolog. Socity, Boston, MA. [Google Scholar]
- Roberts O, 1923, The Theoretical of Smoke in a turbulent atmosphere. Proc. Roy. Soc. 104A, pp.11–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Overcamp T, 1975, General Gaussian Diffusion – Deposition Model of Elevated Point Souces, Journal of Applied Meteor. 15, pP. 1167–1171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skaret E A, Mathisen H M, 1982, Ventilation Efficiency. Enviroment International, 8, pP. 473–481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuve G L, 1953, Air Velocities in ventilating jets. Trans. ASHRAE, v. 59, pP. 261–282. [Google Scholar]
- Woods J E, Crawford R R, 1983, Calculation Methods to Assess Indoor Air Quality. ASHRAE Transactions, pP. 683–696. [Google Scholar]
- Woods J E, 1975, Influence of Room Air Distribution on Animal Cage Environiments. Trans. ASHRAE, pP. 559–571. [Google Scholar]
- Brukhanov O, Rymarov A, Malysheva A, Titkov D, 2016, Analysis of heat losses of underground tunnel for engineering utilities with available methods, MATEC WEB OF CONFERENCES 5. Cep. “5th Inter. Scien. Conf. “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”. [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov A G, Titkov D G, 2015, Peculiarities of calculation of thermal regime of underground communication collector internet bulletin wolghas, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Volgograd) No 4(40), p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov A G, Titkov D G, 2015, Influence of the massity of the environment on the thermal regime of the underground collector for engineering communications, natural and technical sciences, OOO “Izd.” Sputnik + “(Moscow), No 6(84), pP. 563–564. [Google Scholar]
- Brukhanov O N, Rymarov A G, Titkov D G, 2015, Analysis of methods of calculation of thermal losses by underground mounting collector, natural and technical sciences, OOO “Izd.” Sputnik + “(Moscow), No 8(86), pP. 89–91. [Google Scholar]
- Rymarov A G, Titkov D G, 2015, Analysis of thermal losses by underground collector by methodology b.a. kazantseva, scientific review Izdat. dom “Science of Education” (Moscow), No 10-2, pP. 44–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.