MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Kolchunov V.I., Klyueva N.I., Androsova N.B., Buchtiyarova A.S. Survivability of buildings and structures under the impacts beyond the design. ASB, Moscow. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Klyueva N.I., Korenkov P.A. Nonresidential industrial and civil engineering. Experimental determination methods to define survivability criteria for reinforced concrete frame-rod structural systems. 2, 44–48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko B.M., Kolchunov V.I. Nonresidential industrial and civil engineering. Concepts and development trends in the structural safety theory for buildings and structures under the impact of stress and environmental effects. 2, 28–31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 384 on Technical regulations on the safety of buildings and structures. [Google Scholar]
- State standard GOST 27751-2014 on Reliability of building structures and foundations. Main provisions. [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice SP 296.1325800.2017. Buildings and Structures. Special effects. Ministry of construction of Russia. Moscow, 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on residential buildings design // TsNIIEP of Residential Buildings under Goskomarchitectura. Rev. 3. Residential buildings design (an integral part of SNip 2.08.01-85). Moscow, 304 (1898) [Google Scholar]
- Oizerman V.I. Modeling of structures to withstand seismic effects employing the method of limit states. Abstract TsINIS, Series XIV, rev. 9. 4–7 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Simport E. Engineering and construction journal. Reduction coefficient selection procedure under seismic loads К1 under the given range of plasticity coefficient µ. 1 44–52 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rutman Y.L. Bulletin of civil engineers. Reduction coefficient selection under seismic loads based on the plasticity analysis of the entire structure. 2, 78–81 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Mkrtychev O.V. Problems of accounting for non-linearities in the theory of seismic stability (assumptions and deviations), MGSU, Moscow. 192 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fajfar P. Soil Dynamic and Earthquake Engineering. A measure of earthquake motion capacity to damage medium-period structures. 9, 236–242 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Nadim F. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. The Bam Earthquake of 26 December 2003, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Printed in the Netherlands. 2, 119–153 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Rahai A. Concrete Structures, Evaluation of Behavior and Strengthening Method. 362 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Popov N.N. Rastorguyev B.S., Zabegayev A.V. Modeling of structures for dynamic and special loads., Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow. 319 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Kabantsev O.V. Some issues related to normalization of calculations of the reinforced concrete structures of high-rise buildings. Transregional public organization Assistance in development and application of spatial structures in construction. Proc. of the scientific session reports, Moscow. 36–39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Domarova E.V. MGSU Bulletin. Evaluation of resistance to the progressive destruction of the monolithic reinforced concrete frame buildings with individual reinforced floors. 2, 22–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Karpilovsky V.S., Kriksunov E.Z., Malyarenko A.A., Mikitarenko M.A., Perelmuter A.V., Perelmuter M.A. SCAD Office. Version 21. Software complex SCAD++. Publishing house SKAD SOFT, Moscow. 808 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Practice SP 63.13330.2012 Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Main provisions. Revised edition of SNip 52-01-2003. FAU FTsC, Moscow, 156 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kabantsev O.V., Karlin A.V., Pesin K.O. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering. Stress-strain state analysis of plate structures in the near-support zones. 13, 55–62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kabantsev O.V. Bulletin of Tomsk State Architecture and Construction University. Tomsk. On defining the value of tolerated damages К1 of the structures resistant to seismic effects. 2, 117–129 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.