MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- W. Brzakala, A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Recommendations for ground vibrations survey in course of geotechnical works. 14th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2014, 2 (1), 747–754 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Guidelines and recommendations for vibration control in the case of rapid impulse compaction, Advances and trends in engineering sciences and technologies II, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 761–766, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Oliveira, I. Fernandes, Influence of geotechnical works on neighboring structures, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 17 (12), 993–1002 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyjadłowski, Stud. Geotech. Mech., 39 (4), 121–129 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Brząkała, M. Baca, The measurement and control of building vibrations in course of sheet pile wall and Franki pile driving, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 17 (12), 929–936 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Papan, V. Valašková and M. Drusa, Numerical and Experimental Case Study of Blasting Works Effect, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 44 (5), 052052 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, J. Pieczynska-Kozlowska, Vibration monitoring as a tool for a calibration of geotechnical technologies, 14th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, Hydrogeology, engineering geology and geotechnics, 2 (1), 1043–1050 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, Calibration of rapid impulse compaction on the basis of vibration velocity control, 16th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 1, 715–722 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kijana, Przegląd Budowlany, 6, 38–42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Model Code, Final Draft – Volume 1. FIB Biuletin 65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Smarzewski, A. Stolarski, Biuletyn WAT, 1, 147–166 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Marx, Concrete production under traffic vibration. The 11th Annual International fib Symposium, ,Concrete :21st Century Superhero-Building a sustainable future”. June 22-24, London, Session D-7 Structures&Construction (CD), 1–8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harsh, D. Darwin, Traffic Inducted Vibrations and Bridge Deck Repairs. Concrete International, 8 (5), 36–42 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- FIP Guide to good practice : Repair and strengthening of concrete structures. Thomas Telford Services Ltd., London, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ansell, J. Silfwerbrand, The vibration resistance of young and early age concrete. Structural concrete, 4 (3), 125–134, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Freyne, M.L. Watkins, Acceptable vibrations on green concrete final report. FHWA Technical Report Documentation, State Study 252, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Arslan, E. Yozgat, S. Pul, M. Husem, Effects of vibration time on strength of ordinary and high performance concrete, 4th WSEAS international conference on Energy and development environment – biomedicine, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.