MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- L. Czarnecki, J.R. Clitton, W. Gładkowska, Problem of compatibility of polymer mortars and cement concrete system, International Colloquium Materials and Restorasion, Esslingen, 964–971 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Banera, M. Maj, A. Ubysz, Powłoki Polimocznikowe w Budownictwie, BASF, DTP:D-CONCEPT, Grupa MD A 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D. Sobala, J. Rybak, Role to be played by independent geotechnical supervision in the foundation for bridge construction, IOP Conf. Series Materials Science and Engineering, 245, 022073 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vlcek, M. Drusa, W. Scherfel and B. Sedlar, Experimental Investigation of Properties of Foam Concrete for Industrial Floors in Testing Field, IOP Conf. Series -Earth Environ. Sci., 95 (2), 022049 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kokowska, Badania pokrywania rys w podłożu betonowym przez powłoki polimerowe, Building Research Institute –Quartely, 3 (151), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Brandt, Cement based composites. Materials, mechanical properties, and performance, 2ED Taylor&Francis Group (2009) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1062-7 2004 Paints and varnishes; Coating materials and coating systems for exterior masonry and concrete Part 7: Determination of crack bridging properties [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.