MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- ISO 13571:2007. Life-threatening components of fire – Guidelines for the estimation of time available for escape using fire data –– 28 p. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Molchadsky. Model operation of the fires in rooms and buildings / I.S. Molchadsky, V.I. Prisadkov//the Anniversary collection of works VNIIPO. M.:VNIIPO, 1997. Page 157–175. NORSOK Z-013. Risk and emergency preparedness assessment. – Ed. 3. –– 107 p (2010). [Google Scholar]
- NORSOK Z-013. Risk and emergency preparedness assessment. – Ed. 3. –– 107 p (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Acceptable Solution for New Zealand Building Code Fire Safety Clauses: Analysis of Existing Performance Metrics / BRANZ Study Report SR 166. BRANZ, Judgeford, NewZaeland. – (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TS 16732:2005. Fire safety engineering Guidance on fire risk assessment (the harmonized national GOST P 51901.10 standard 2009 “Management of risk. Procedures of work with fire risk at the enterprise”). – 33 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 551 Guide for the Evaluation of Fire Risk Assessments. – Quincy, MA: National Fire Protection Association – 35 p (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Guidance Document for Incorporating Risk Concepts into NFPA Codes and Standards, National Fire Protection Association – 125 p (2007). [Google Scholar]
- SFPE Engineering guide: Fire risk assessment. Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). – Bethesda – 115 p (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Koshmarov. Prediction of dangerous factors of the fire indoors: the manual /– M: GPS Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation academy –118 p (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A technique of definition of estimated values of fire risk in buildings, constructions and structures of various classes of the functional fire hazard. The annex to the order of Emercom of Russia of 30.06.2009 No. 382 “About the statement of a technique of definition of estimated values of fire risk in buildings, constructions and structures of various classes of the functional fire hazard”, Moscow (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.