MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Vu K. A. T. Structural Reliability of Concrete Bridges Including Improved Chloride-Induced Corrosion Models/ K.A.T Vu. M.G. Stewart// Structural Safety. V. 22. No/ 4. 2000. – pp/ 313-333 [Google Scholar]
- Soh, A.K., and Yank, C.H. Numerical Modeling of Interactions Between a Macro-Crack and a Cluster of Micro-Defects //Engineerinf Fracture Mechanics. 2004. Vol. 71, pP. 193–217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamrazyan A., Popov D. Reduce of bearing strength of the bent reinforce-concrete elements on a sloping section with the corrosive damage of transversal armature. In the collection: MATEC Web of Conferences 26. Cep. “RSP 2017 26th R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering” 2017. С. 00162. [Google Scholar]
- Popesco A. I., Antsygin O. I. Phenomenological model of structural analysis under corrosive influences // Construction mechanics and structural analysis. 2006. Issue No. 4 [Google Scholar]
- Smolyago, G., Drokin S. V., Dronov A. V., Belousov A. P., Pushkin, S. A., Smolyago E. G. Estimation of the remaining life of load-bearing strength of precast reinforced concrete floor slabs without beams // News of the South-West State University. 2016. No. 6(69). P. 66–73. [Google Scholar]
- Drokin S. V. Influence of defects on the strength and deformability of intermediate floor elements in framework structures // Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science 05.23.01. 2012. Belgorod. 201 p. [Google Scholar]
- Andrade C., Izquierdo. D., Rodriguez J., Advances in design and residual life calculation with regard to rebar corrosion of reinforced concrete // Concrete and reinforced concrete. Conference materials. M. 2005. P. 36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Tamrazyan A. G., Orlova M. A. Experimental studies of the stress-strain state of deflected reinforced concrete elements with cracks. In the collection: Modern problems of structural analysis of reinforced concrete structures, buildings and constructions for emergency impacts edited by A.G. Tamrazyan, D.G. Kopanitsa. 2016. P. 507–514. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8829-94 “Reinforced concrete and prefabricated concrete building products. Loading test methods. Assesment of strength, rigidity and crack resistance” [Google Scholar]
- SP 63.13330.2012 Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. General terms. Revised edition of SNip 52-01-2003. 2012. 155 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Ponomarev, A.A. Minasyan, Accounting of damages of reinforced concrete structures in reconstructed buildings // Vestnik 2, part 1,. Moscow, V.A. Kucherenko CSRIBS, 2010. P. 106–113. [Google Scholar]
- Minasyan A.A., Shuklina M.L., Boyajyan A.Sh., Strength, deformability and stability of damaged slabs under static and dynamic loads // Theory and practice of structural analysis of buildings, structures and elements. Analytical and numerical methods. III International research to practice conference. Collected works. MSUCE, 2010, P. 231–240. [Google Scholar]
- Tamrazyan A. G. To calculation of reinforced concrete elements taking into account the creep and aging based on rheological model of concrete Industrial and civil construction. 2012. No. 7. P. 26–27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.